We all have tried White Sauce Pasta, right? But have you ever tried White Sauce Maggi ?
So hey foodies, welcome to our page!! Today we came with another basic but yet twisted recipe in 2020. We all knew about the white sauce pasta, but well we don’t the facts behind it. so before jumping on the recipe lets know more about it.
About White Sauce:-
White sauce is also known as Bechamel Sauce which was originally found in Italy, Later it was introduced to France. This sauce is made up of butter, all-purpose flour, and milk.
This creamy sauce adds a beautiful texture to any Italian Dish. This sauce was basically made for Lasagne al Forno and Crespelle Alla Fiorentina.
This recipe was basically introduced in 1749, traditionally one was made by melting butter in a pan, and then adding all-purpose flour to it.
Now the modern recipe has changed a bit with adding variations to it. There is a total of 1750 recipes of white sauce but we are familiar with a few of them. Let’s see one of the variations of white sauce pasta
About White Sauce Maggi:-
Well, adding Maggi instead of pasta is a twist a few people love to do. Maggi products were introduced in the mid 19th century in Switzerland by Julius Maggi. Later it targeted audiences in various parts of the world. Maggi targeted the audience in the 1980s and became quite famous.
Its first Advertisement was “Maggi Mom”. One of the phrases that it can be made in two minutes made the brand grow more as it attracted more audiences than ever before. Although in 2015, Maggi was banned in India due to the presence of led in the product. It failed the test and also was framed for misleading promos. But later on, the ban was removed as it passed all tests.
Now, Its time for moving toward to recipe, of Italian White Sauce with Maggi. This recipe gives a whole new look to Maggi.Print
We have always tried White Sauce pasta but never tried White Sauce Maggi. So why not to just twist a simple dish by changing the ingredients today. So today we are going to make White Sauce Maggi. Well, It is an Italian Dish. Everybody enjoys it and loves to have it as a meal. So this dish doesn’t require any high ingredients and can be made using ingredients present at home. So without any further ado lets jump into the recipe.
- 200gm Maggi
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tsp. All-Purpose flour
- 2 tsp butter
- Cheese(According to your consumption)
- Finely Chopped Veggies(Onion, Capsicum, Chillies, etc. )
- 2 tsp. Chilli Flakes
- 2 tsp. Oregano
- Salt as per taste
- Chilli Powder(if required)
For boiling Maggi
- Take a utensil and fill it with 3/4 of water
- Now add 1/2 tsp salt and 2-4 drops of oil.
- Now add the Maggi to water and let it boil for 7-10 minutes
4. After the Maggi is boiled properly, let it cool down for 5 minutes. Parallelly prepare your white sauce.
White Sauce Preparation
- In a pan, saute you finely chopped veggies with salt(as per taste) and red chilli powder(optional) for 5 minutes until it turns brownish.
- Keep the sauteed veggies aside and now in the same pan use 2 tsp of butter and let it melt.
- When the butter melts, add 2 tsp of all-purpose flour and mix it until it becomes a fine paste.
- After the paste is consistent, ad 1 cup of milk to the paste. Continuously stir the paste and the milk until the paste dissolves with the milk.
- After the paste dissolves in the milk, pour the rest 1 cup of milk to the paste and keep string it until all the things dissolve properly.
- When it dissolves completely, let it boil for 2 minutes in medium flame.
- After it boils and the paste becomes thick, add salt, chilli powder(optional), oregano and chilli flakes to it. Stir properly.
- Now add the sauteed veggies to it and stir.
- After everything is added, add the boiled maggi to it and stir till it properly dissolve with sauce.
- After dissolving, add grated cheese to it and let it melt.
- Once the above process is done, serve it hot on a plate.
- You can garnish it with more chilli flakes and oregano.
- Category: Maggi
- Method: Moderate Cooking
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 200gms
- Calories: 65gms
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0.5gms
- Fat: 3.1gms
- Carbohydrates: 6.3gms
- Protein: 2.6gms
Keywords: White Sauce Maggi, White Sauce, Maggi, Bechamel Sauce Maggi, White Sauce Maggi
Here, I guided the recipe, Now its time for Important Things to be noted before cooking
Important things to keep in mind:-
Things you need to keep in mind before cooking White Sauce Maggi
- The quantity of sauce in this recipe can be varied according to everyone’s personal choice.
- Since I love spicy foods, I prefer more spice. One can add spice and chilies according to the taste.
- Add mil accordingly. The more you keep the gravy for cooking, the more it will absorb the milk and would thicken the sauce. For the runny sauce, you need to add more milk. Here I’m preparing for serving 4 people, so I used 2 cups of milk. If you need to serve more people, you need to add more milk so that it doesn’t dry up.
- If the gravy is too watery, add 1 tablespoon of cornflour and 2 tablespoons of water while cooking.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):-
What is the Other name of White sauce?
White sauce is also known as Bechamel Sauce in Italy.
How many cups of Milk Can be used for 4 People?
For Making White Sauce Maggi, I used 2 cups of Milk.
Where the Maggi Products Introduced?
Maggi products were introduced in the mid 19th century in Switzerland by Julius Maggi. Maggi targeted the audience in the 1980s and became quite famous.
Here is how I made this delicious dish- Soya Chilli noodles. Hope you loved the dish. Comment down your view on the recipe. If I have done some mistakes while giving information, then comment down below, I will correct it Soon. So how is it?
Share your views on this recipe. Also, post your picture of your “White Sauce Maggi” and let us know your experience with this recipe in the comment section below.
STAY TUNED !!! MANY MORE TO COME!!!!!!!
Are you hungry for more dishes like Soya Chilli Noodles then, Subscribe Mealsndrinks to get the notification of new recipes in your Email inbox?
You may connect with us on Social Media Platforms
Never miss a recipe!!
If you cook this dish, Don’t forget to share your Photo with us.
#Maggie #maggielove #fastfoodlover #whitesauce #whitesaucepasta #boilmaggi #2minMaggi #quickrecipe #recipe #indiandish #indianfastfood #magimasala #dish #cheflife #blog #dishesfordays #maggiemoo #chowmeinnoodles #chowmeinrecipe #chowmin #chowminmasala #noodlesoup