Masala Macaroni is a type of paste generally in the form of tube shape, which is manufactured by machines. Macaroni Pasta is usually cooked with a little bit of spicy texture, which the Indian food lovers love. Cheddar cheese adds flavor to this dish, and lemon juice is added to enhance the tangy taste.
- 2 Cup Macaroni
- 2 tbsp Oil/ butter/olive oil
- ½ tbsp Red Chili powder
- ½ tbsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green chilies
- ½ cup chopped Tomato
- ½ cup chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp chopped Ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped Garlic
- ¼ cup finely cubed Capsicum
- ¼ cup finely cubed Carrot
- ¼ cup boiled Peas
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
1) Place a medium size pot into the flame. Add water and brig it to boil.
2) Add salt and 1 tbsp oil. Now add Macaroni Pasta and cook it for 10 minutes only.
3) Drain all the water and leave macaroni pasta aside.
Making Macaroni Pasta
1) Heat oil in the pan, Add onion, green chilies, chopped ginger and chopped garlic.
2) Fry it for 6-7 minutes. Add tomatoes and fry it until the tomatoes get mashy.
3) Add cubed capsicum, carrot and boiled peas.
4) Cover it with the lid and let them cook for 5 minutes.
5) Now Add the Italian seasoning, red chili, Turmeric powder, and salt to taste. Cook it for 6-8 minutes.
6) Add boiled pasta to the pan and toss it time to time to allow cooking from all sides.
7) Add tomato sauce and toss it.
8) Add Cheddar cheese and squeeze the lemon juice to tenderize the dish.
9) Garnish it with Coriander leaves and serve hot.
Don’t over cook pasta as they turn soft and sticky.
After boiling pasta drain the water quickly and rinse in cold water to avoid over cooking.
Add Red Chiili powder as per your spicyness level.
- Category: Quick Recipe
- Method: Boiling and Sauteing
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 250g
- Calories: 258
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 316mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 9mg