Welcome to Mealsndrinks. Today I am going to share one of the famous street fast food “Macaroni.” This is the Topic about Spicy Macaroni Recipe. It is a type of pasta generally in a tube shape, which is made up of dry wheat paste. Spicy masala Macaroni is an Indian dish commonly practiced by the street vendors and also at home. It can be consumed in breakfast and Evening snacks or at any time in a day. I will share with you step-by-step Macaroni dish pictures will perfect quantity and measures.
What is Pasta?
Pasta is a type of food that is generally prepared from the Dry Durum wheat that is further kneaded, and water is added to form a dough. The shape of the pasta can be varied. It is an Italian dish, but people like more spicy foods in the Asia continent, so the cooking style can vary from person to person.
Types of Pasta
What is Macaroni?
Macaroni is a tube-shaped food made up of Dry Durum Wheatpaste, further boiled and baked to prepare a Macaroni dish. The automated machines generally form the tube-shaped. It can’t be ready by hand as compared to other pasta.
Macaroni Pasta is generally cooked with sauteed onion tomato masala that gives a tangy taste to the dish. If you are making spicy Macaroni, you may add more red chili powder, garam masala, and black pepper.
You may add fresh herbs to the Macaroni pasta like (basil, thyme, and parsley).
How to make Spicy Masala Macaroni Recipe at home?
- To make Spicy Masala Macaroni, Boil and then saute along with it with ginger, garlic, onion, tomato, and herbs (Parsely, thyme, and basil). You may add carrot, capsicum, beans, and peas.
- It is flavored with oregano, black pepper, turmeric powder, and lemon juice.
- We can also add cheese (Cheddar cheese) to add texture to the Pasta and garnish it with fresh green coriander leaves.
Special Ingredients in Macaroni
- Grated Cheddar Cheese – It increases the taste and texture of the dish.
- Butter – it adds flavor to the dish. Use in place of refined oil.
- Turmeric Powder – It improves the texture and color of the Macaroni dish.
- Sauteing of Garlic and Ginger – It adds aroma to the dish.
- Italian Seasoning – the main herbs thyme, parsley, oregano, which adds continental taste.
- Tomato and lemon juice – It adds a tangy flavor to the dish.
- Tomato Ketchup – Add tanginess and sweetness.
Step By Step Recipe
- Heat water in a pot; when it starts boiling, add macaroni with a tablespoon of salt and oil.
- Heat oil in the pan and saute the ingredients (ginger-garlic, onion, and green chilies)
- Add Tomatoes after sauteing it for 5 minutes.
- If you have carrots and peas add it. Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, Italian seasoning, tomato sauce, and red sauce.
- Add boiled pasta and toss it. Now add cheddar cheese.
- Now add lemon juice and garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
Masala Macaroni is a type of paste generally in the form of tube shape, which is manufactured by machines. Macaroni Pasta is usually cooked with a little bit of spicy texture, which the Indian food lovers love. Cheddar cheese adds flavor to this dish, and lemon juice is added to enhance the tangy taste.
- 2 Cup Macaroni
- 2 tbsp Oil/ butter/olive oil
- ½ tbsp Red Chili powder
- ½ tbsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green chilies
- ½ cup chopped Tomato
- ½ cup chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp chopped Ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped Garlic
- ¼ cup finely cubed Capsicum
- ¼ cup finely cubed Carrot
- ¼ cup boiled Peas
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
1) Place a medium size pot into the flame. Add water and brig it to boil.
2) Add salt and 1 tbsp oil. Now add Macaroni Pasta and cook it for 10 minutes only.
3) Drain all the water and leave macaroni pasta aside.
Making Macaroni Pasta
1) Heat oil in the pan, Add onion, green chilies, chopped ginger and chopped garlic.
2) Fry it for 6-7 minutes. Add tomatoes and fry it until the tomatoes get mashy.
3) Add cubed capsicum, carrot and boiled peas.
4) Cover it with the lid and let them cook for 5 minutes.
5) Now Add the Italian seasoning, red chili, Turmeric powder, and salt to taste. Cook it for 6-8 minutes.
6) Add boiled pasta to the pan and toss it time to time to allow cooking from all sides.
7) Add tomato sauce and toss it.
8) Add Cheddar cheese and squeeze the lemon juice to tenderize the dish.
9) Garnish it with Coriander leaves and serve hot.
Don’t over cook pasta as they turn soft and sticky.
After boiling pasta drain the water quickly and rinse in cold water to avoid over cooking.
Add Red Chiili powder as per your spicyness level.
- Category: Quick Recipe
- Method: Boiling and Sauteing
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 250g
- Calories: 258
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 316mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
So, This Easy recipe is for today guys, How is it? Let’s Discuss your opinion in comment section below. Don’t Forget to make this Yummy Delicious Macaroni Recipe from your Kids Menu. Share the recipe with your friends, family and neighbor and don’t forget to send the picture of the recipe in our social handles.
SUBSCRIBE MEALSNDRINKS FOR TASTY RECIPES LIKE THIS !!
You may connect with us on Social Media Platforms
Never miss a recipe Here!!
Happy Cooking !!