Noodle Fritters may sound weird to you, but you can make a recipe of fritters and noodles together!! Don’t believe my words, just go through the recipe and at the end, you will be forcing yourself to try out the recipe!! Just kidding!!
So hey foodies!! Welcome back to our page. Today we are back with another new recipe, which isn’t a normal recipe. As usual, it deals with the fusion of two dishes!! You might have guessed it in the heading, but still, let me introduce you to our new recipe- NOODLE FRITTERS!! Complicated??
No, it is the simplest dish that anyone can make. you might think is it vegan or not? So let me tell you guys, we can make this dish without using eggs. Non-vegans can use eggs but vegans can also try this without using eggs. S without further ado, let’s jump into the recipe. Get more information about fitters at Wikipedia.
But before that, lets know what fritters are!!
Fritters are actually derived from a Latin word called Frictura– meaning fry. Fritters are of different types- deep-fried with veggies, deep-fried with meats, and deep-fried with dough. Batter fry was introduced in Japan by Spanish and Portuguese people in the late 16th century.
Fritters are found in many cuisines like French beignets, Italian binge, and Greek Loukoumades, which are generally the sweet fritters. Fritters like Indian Pakora, which is generally made up of veggies and Italian dishes, Fritto Mistro is generally made up of seafood and veggies, deep-fried in olive oil. Also, have you ever tried the combination of fritters and tea on a rainy evening? That’s the best combination ever!!
Finally moving to our recipe of the day, that is – Noodle Fritters. It is a simple, quick, and utterly delicious recipe. The crunchiness of the noodles and the flavor of gram flour then goes inside, it tastes heavenly. combining two dishes int a fusion is always our specialty. Similarly, combining noodles and fritters will amaze you as always.
Moving to the most important of the recipe- you can make it with or without egg!! Yes, you read it correctly. Even vegans can try this as it can be made without eggs. Most people use eggs in this but some of them are unaware of the fact that it can be made without eggs. This is the specialty of our Noodle Fritters. let jump into the recipe, but before that let’s look at the points to be remembered!! Get more information about Noodles on Wikipedia.
Points to be remebered-
Important Points you need to keep in mind while cooking Noodle Fritters.
- The quantity of ingredients can vary according to everyone’s personal choice.
- As per the instructions, The temperature of oil while deep frying will be moderate.
- Add gram flour according to the amount of noodles you are boiling.
Noodle fritters are the new trend everyone is trying during this lockdown. Noodle Fritters is a new sensation over the internet. Let see how it is made and what ingredients are needed.
1. chopped veggies of your choice
2. chopped chilies
3. 250gm gram flour
4. 4 pack of maggie or other noodles of your choice
5. chili powder as per taste
6. salt as per taste
1/2 cup water
4 tsp vegetable oil
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1) Boil the noodles similarly when you boil it for other dishes.
2) after boiling it, cool it down. keep it under running water for 2-3minutes.
3) When the noodles cooldowns, drain the excess water.
4) Take a bowl and mix gram flour, salt, chili powder, chopped veggies, and water. Mix it well until it becomes a thick paste.
5) add the drained noodles to the gram flour mixture and mix them well.
6) Take a pan and heat oil at high flame. When the oil becomes smoke hot, switch it to medium flame.
7) Take a small portion of the noodle-gram flour mixture using a spatula and fry in the hot oil.
8) Keep tossing it every 2 minutes until it turns golden.
Your noodle fritters are ready, serve it hot
- Category: noodle fritters
- Method: Moderate Cooking
- Cuisine: fusion
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 250g
- Sugar: 4.4g
- Sodium: 168g
- Fat: 12.8g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g
- Carbohydrates: 5.6g
- Fiber: 6gms
- Protein: 10.1g
- Cholesterol: 15g
Keywords: Noodle Fritters, Noodles, Fritters, Noodle Fritters Recipe
Here is how I made Noodle Fritters. Hope you loved the dish. Comment down your view on the recipe. If there is any mistake in the recipe, let us know in the comment section
Share your wonderful experience while cooking this yummy (Noodle Fritters Recipe), and share your pictures with us.
SUBSCRIBE MEALSNDRINKS FOR YUMMY & TASTY RECIPES LIKE THIS !!!
You may connect with us on Social Media Platform
Never miss a recipe Here!!
Have a new recipe ideas to share with us?? Let us know in our social handles!!