Today we are going to prepare Homemade Chicken Salami Recipe. It is enriched in ample of nutrients which boosts our immunity system. In the Market, you will find the Salami Product that is cured by the Preservatives which harms our human body.
It is popular in Southern and Central pedestrian Europe. Europe is the leading country that supplies its own traditional various types of salami such as Mutton Salami, Pork Salami, and so on.
What is Salami?
Salami name comes from the word “Sale” which means Salt and “Ame” which means Collection of things i.e Collection of salt, spices, and ground meat.
Salami is a type of meat that is cured, fermented, salted, and spiced which ultimately form a Complete Salami. The Latin Name of Salami is “Salumen” which is popularly known in Italy and Europe as “Salame“.
Different Types of Salami:-
- Cacciatore – Generally smaller in size as compare to other Salami and popularly known by its Italian name “Hunter Style”.
- Capocollo/Capicola – It is prepared by the meat of pork of its head and neck parts. This Salami is mainly used while preparing Sandwiches.
- Genoa salami – The specialty of this Salami is that it is seasoned with Red wine, Pepper, and Garlic.
- Lardo – The main feature of this Salami is that It is prepared from the back fat part of the Pig/Pork and preserved with the herb name Rosemary.
- Napoletano – This is a featured Salami which is manufactured in Naples, Italy, Europe. The Salami has a strongly spiced with Black and red pepper which is fermented and seasoned with garlic and salt.
- Pancetta – This Salami is prepared by the belly part of Pork/Pig that is fermented and preserved with spices and herbs.
- Prosciutto – This Salami is generally prepared by Pork and preserved before cooking.
- Soppressata – This Salami is enriched in strong spicy texture and has a red color texture generally prepared from the parts of the belly, tongue, stomach of Pork.
Chicken Salami related Popular Dish
- Chicken Salami Bread Roll Sandwich
- Chicken Salami and Cheese Grilled Sandwich
- Chicken Salami Burger
- Stuffed Omelet with Chicken Salami
- Chicken Salami Spaghetti
- Chicken Salami Pizza
- Pam Fried Salami
Chicken Salami is one of the popular dish in all over the world. Today we will cook Chicken Salami at home. Chicken Salami can be used in Sandwich’s, Pizza’s, Roll’s, and Salads. Generally, it is consumed in Morning Breakfast and on Evening Snacks.
- 500 gm Chicken
- 1 tsp Red Pepper
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp Green Coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Aluminum Foil for wrapping
- Herbs (optional)
- 50 ml Red Wine or Red grape juice (optional)
1) Remove the Bones by separating the chicken flesh.
2) Mince the chicken flesh into small pieces.
3) Transfer it to the freezer for 30 minutes.
4) Mix all the ingredients with the minced chicken in a Bowl.
5) Place all the above ingredients and minced chicken mixtures in the mixer Jar.
6) Take a big piece of Aluminium Foil and fold the blended mixture in it.
7) Shape the minced chicken into a cylindrical shape by twisting it.
8) Place a pot and boil the water. Add the cylindrical minced aluminum foil and cook it for 15 mins. After that left it cool down to bring it to room temperature.
9) Freeze it for 30 mins and then let it cool down and bring it to room temperature.
10) Cut into thin slices and serve it. Now, You can do Stuffing in sandwiches, burgers, pizza with the topping of Chicken Salami.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Italian Cuisine
- Serving Size: 100g
- Calories: 171
- Fat: 13gm
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: Chicken Salami, Chicken Salami Recipe, Salami
Here is How I made the Easy Chicken Salami at my home. Hope you loved the Recipe. Just share Chicken Salami Recipe With your Friends on Social Handles. Comment below with your recipe image.
SUBSCRIBE MEALSNDRINKS FOR YUMMY & TASTY RECIPES LIKE THIS !!
You may connect with us on Social Media Platform
Never miss a recipe Here!!
Have a new recipe ideas to share with us?? Let us know in our social handles!!
HAPPY COOKING !!