“When food meets crazy experiments magic happens” Our Today Dish is “Chicken seekh kabab” which consists of an ample number of flavors in just one bite. Generally, Kabab is prepared with the meat of lamb or mutton but People love chicken more. As it costs a low price in comparison to mutton or lamb meat.
If you are a Chicken Seekh Kabab lover? You are in the right place.
Many peoples pronounce it kebab, kabob, and kebabs. It depends upon how you pronounce it but the taste of the Kabab or kebab will be the same.
What do you mean by Chicken Seekh Kabab?
Kabab consists of ground meat (chicken, fish, lamb, beef) which is chopped into the small pieces or you may also call it keema that is seasoned in a tandoor or in pan or oven. which gives the texture and smokey flavor to kababs. Generally, it is cooked in a skewer (metal or woody stick) over BBQ, fire, tandoor, and oven. To recognize a good kabab check its texture, smokey flavor, and juiciness of Chicken seekh kabab.
History of Kabab
Kabab is a Turkish dish which was founded in the Middle east. In Turkey, it is popular as Shish kabab which means “Shish” means Sword, and “Kabab” means meat.
When Afghanis came to India, they introduced Kabab which got popular in the Mughal Dynasty. Mughals loved the smoky taste and its texture and popularized the dish all over in India.Print
Chicken Seekh Kabab is a Turkish dish that becomes popular in India from the Mughals Empire Era. Yummy and Juicy, Chicken kababs you must have to try. It is a starter i.e Side dish that is consumed before the Main course.
- 500mg Boneless minced chicken
- 2 medium onions finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Chat masala
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- ½ tbsp Black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh Corriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Ghee as required
- Salt as per taste
- To cook Chicken Seekh Kabab, Take the boneless minced chicken in a bowl, add and mix chopped onions, ginger-garlic paste, cornflour, red chilli powder, chat masala, garam masala, black pepper powder, lemon juice, soya sauce(optional) and salt as per taste.
- Add the remaining ingredients and leave it for the marination over one hour. You may place it in the refrigerator.
- Grease the skewers i.e stick. Take a little chicken mixture and place it in skewers. Press it lightly and spread it in equal proportion on the skewers.
- Pre-Heat the Tawa and drizzle some oil on it or you may go to the Outside BBQ.
- Cook it by rolling the stick time to time for evenly cooking of kababs. Apply Butter or Ghee time to time, until color changes to a golden brown.
- Garnish it with Fresh Corriander leaves and serve hot.
- Category: Chicken and Beef
- Method: Moderate cooking
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern Cuisine
- Serving Size: 66g
- Calories: 93
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 35mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 12g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
Keywords: Chicken Seekh Kabab, Tandoor Chicken, Kabab, Chicken Keema Kabab
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):-
Q1.What is Chicken Seekh Kabab Consist of?
Kabab consists of ground meat (chicken, fish, lamb, beef) which is chopped into the small pieces or you may also call it Keema.
Q2.How do you recognize that you have made Right Kabab?
To recognize a good kabab check its texture, smokey flavor, and juiciness of Chicken seekh kabab.
Q3.Which country has started to Chicken Seekh Kabab?
Kabab is a Turkish dish that is founded in the Middle east. In Turkey, it is popular as Shish kabab.
Here I Created my Chicken seekh kabab Recipe. Comment me below how is it? Make your own recipe and send a nice picture of it in the comment section below
STAY TUNED!! MANY MORE TO COME
Are you hungry for more dishes like Afghani Chicken? Subscribe Mealsndrinks to get the notification of new recipes in your Email inbox.
You may connect with us on Social Media Platforms
Never miss a recipe!!
If you cook this dish, Don’t forget to share your Photo with us.
Get more recipes related to Chicken Keema/Seekh Kabab – Click Here
Happy Cooking !
- Delicious Huaraches Food | Mexican Dish 2020
- Delicious Chicken and Pickle Recipe | Andhra Murgh 2020
- Kadaknath Chicken Recipe 2020
- Famous Afghani Chicken Recipe 2020