About Qasar E Pukhtan:-
Qasar-E-Pukhtan is an Awadhi dish that is from the land of Nawabs. This dish got its fame after the Mughal Dynasty. Qasar E Pukhtan enriches in nutrition and it is known for its taste and texture.
The main ingredient of this dish is a pumpkin that provides a base (gravy) to this dish. It is very similar to Sahi Panner in texture. Mughal’s left the footmark of its dishes that is popular all over the world. i.e Chicken Afghani, Chicken Seekh Kabab, and many more. The Pumpkin consists of Vitamin C and Vitamin E that acts as an antioxidant.
Qasar E Pukhtan is cooked with the ingredients panner, Cashewnuts, cheese, and fresh cream which changes its taste and flavor. This dish is good for health and can stimulate the blood pressure and the antioxidants in our human body.Print
It is a vegetarian dish from the land of nawabs. This dish is known for its specialty of its cooking style, taste, and texture.
- 250gm Pumpkin in cube form
- 1 big slice of Onion
- 4 tbsp of boiled Cashew nut paste
- 4 tbsp of Fried Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp of Cumin
- 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp of Coriander powder
- ½ tbsp of Mace powder
- ½ tbsp of Black Cardamom powder
- ½ tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- 100gm Butter
- 50gm Ghee
- 3 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 400gm Paneer in cubes
- 1 tbsp Rose Water
- 4 tbsp Fresh Cream
- Salt to taste
1) First, we are going to make the base of gravy, Take a pan/skillet heat some oil, and put sliced onion in it.
2) Add cube cut pumpkin and saute them together for 8-10min. Then, let it cool and make a paste of it by blending it in a mixer.
3) Take another Pan/Skillet, heat some ghee then add cumin powder and ginger garlic paste.
4) After 2 minutes add all the powder spices and let them cook for 10 minutes.
5) Add the pumpkin and onion paste and cook it for 5 minutes.
6) Add cashew nut and fried garlic paste in the pan. Cook it for 10 minutes and add the salt as per taste.
7) When the gravy is cooked, add the cube-shape panner and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
8) Add 100gm of butter for glaze and cook it for 5 minutes more.
9) After that, pour a few drops of rose water and add fresh cream to it. Simmer it for 2 minutes and turn off the flame.
10) Garnish it with freshly chopped coriander leaves, fresh cream, and chopped dry fruits.
- Category: Vegeterian
- Method: Moderate cooking
- Cuisine: Mughlai Cuisine
- Serving Size: 100g
- Calories: 229
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 288mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
Keywords: Qasar E Pukhtan, Paneer, Paneer Quzar E Pukhtan, Quzar E Pukhtan Recipe
Here is How I made this Yummy dish- Qasar E Pukhtan. Hope you loved the Delicious Dish. Comment below how it is. Share your reviews on this recipe. Also, post your picture of your “Qasar E Pukhtan” and let us know your experience with this recipe in the comment section .
STAY TUNED !!! MANY MORE TO COME !!!
Are you hungry for more dishes like Qasar-E-Pukhtan and want to explore new dishes? Subscribe Mealsndrinks to get the notification of the latest recipes in your Email, so that you are notified first whenever we release new recipes on the website.
You may connect with us on Social Media Platforms
Related rEcipe:- Best White Sauce Maggi Recipe
Get More Recipe Related to Quzar E Pukhtan – Vegetarian
Never miss a recipe!!
If you cook this dish, Don’t forget to share your Photo with us.
#panner #shahipaneer #qasarepukhtan #pannerrecipe #mealsndrinks #indianmasala #Shahidish #nawabdish #mughalDish #tastyfood #chef #paneercurry #paneerrecipes #paneerlove #hotelfood #pubgban #Modiji #banpubginindia #dish