Bun Maska with tea is a deadly combination. It comes to know from the Irani’s cafe, Mumbai. Bun Maska consists of butter and layered cream within it. It can be served along with tea in the evening and breakfast snack time.
- 1 Cup warm water
- ½ Cup tutti Frutti
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- ½ Cup milk Cup milk
- 5 Cup all purpose flour
- ¼ Cup sugar
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 3 tbsp salt butter
- Milk for brushing
1. Add warm water, yeast, and sugar in mixing bowl. Mix it until it starts foaming. Leave it for 10 minutes.
2. In another mixing bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt, and milk powder. Mix it wisely and keep aside.
3. Now mix both mixing bowls and knead dough.
4. Add Dry ingredients, butter and knead it twice till it becomes soft.
5. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep it aside for fermentation.
6. With a Palate knife, cut the dough into 3 small equal portions.
7. Now take one portion in hand, now mold it into a pav shape. The outer part will be soft and smooth and the inner, the bottom part will be rough. Mold all the 8 dough in this shape. Cover all the molded shapes and left it for 20-30 minutes.
8. Before baking grease the baking tray with oil and all-purpose flour.
9. Brush the milk on the outer side of the pav. Bake it at 175° Celsius or 350° Fahrenheit for 20-30 minutes.
Use Soft Bread for this recipe.
Milk bread should be the best selection for this recipe.
Use Soft butter which should melt in room temperature.
The Fillings i.e Cream should be chilled.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 1 Bun
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
Keywords: Bun Maska, Bun Maska Recipe, Pav, Pav Maska, Pav Maska Recipe, Quick Recipe,