Welcome to Mealsndrinks.com. Today, I am here with a new recipe which is the combination of two unique dishes- “ Soya Chilli Noodles “. Yes, you read correctly!! Today we are going to make a fusion dish of Soya Chilli and Noodles.
Origin of Soyabeans
Many of us must know that soybeans came from America, but its originality is from somewhere very far. It was originally harvested in China by the Chinese farmers in 1100 BC. Later other Asian countries like japan started cultivating Soyabeans.
These are a globally important crop, providing oil and protein. The majority of the harvest is solvent-extracted with hexane, and therefore the “toasted” defalcated soya meal, Which makes it possible to raising of livestock of an outsized industrial scale.
Soybean products are utilized in an outsized sort of processed foods. Soyabeans became popular in North America and Europe during World War II. Later it was discovered by the Department of Agriculture. After this, it was harvested all over the world. Read More About Soyabeans at Wikipedia.
Noodle and its Craze
Noodles is the most loved junk food. It is easy and time-saving in terms of its preparation. About 4000-year-old noodle was found in and Chinese Book was written during the Han Dynasty. There are various stories related to the origination of Noodles.
There are many various ways to make noodles. Complementary with side dish or with soup. Different countries love different cooking preparation of noodles.
But today we are going to try a new recipe which will be the fusion of two Chinese ingredients. Yes, you read it correct- Today we are going to try a new recipe by combining normal Noodles and Soya chilli- to make Soya Chilli Noodles.
Now we are so much obsessed with noodles that we rely more on noodles rather than eating veggies. Garlic adds up Unique taste to the noodles.
Soya Chilli Noodles
The heavenly taste of noodles and the mouth-watering features of soya chilli when mixed together gives a splendid outrage of flavors to delight our tummy. Without any further due, let’s jump directly for the Recipe. Let’s Start!!
Important things to keep in mind:-
Things you need to keep in mind before cooking SOYA CHILLY NOODLES
- The quantity of sauce in this recipe can be varied according to everyone’s personal choice.
- Since I love spicy foods, I prefer more spice. One can add spice and chilies according to the taste.
- Add water accordingly. The more you keep the gravy for cooking, the more it will absorb water and dry up the gravy.
- If the gravy is too watery, add 1 tablespoon of cornflour and 2 tablespoon of water.
- Add the mixture of cornflour and water to the gravy and stir it for a while.
- Add the mixture while cooking it. Mixing it after the cooking is done will ruin the work done by you.
Noodles have a history of 4000 years and now we are obsessed with this dish. Noodles are always served with some side dish to add more flavor to it. One of the side dishes is soya chilli, which most of the vegetarians prefer with noodles. We have been always eaten Soya Chilli and Noodles separately but never tried its fusion. This heavenly fusion is mouth-watering and would delight your soul deeply.
- 200 gm of Noodles(anyone you prefer)
- 120 gm of soya chunks
- 1–2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1–3 tsp. cornflour
- 2–3 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- soya sauce(according to your taste)
- chilli sauce(according to your taste)
- tomato sauce(according to your taste)
- 1 diced onion
- 5 finely chopped green chilies
- 5 finely chopped cloves of garlic
- Another veggies according to your choice
- Boil the soya chunks in hot water for 5-10 minutes.
- After the soya chunks are cooked properly, cool it down by putting it under running tap water.
- After it cools down, mix 1.5 tsp of cornflour, 1 tsp. salt(according to the taste) and 1/2 tsp. chilli powder(optional. according to your preference) to the boiled soya chunks.
- Now take a pan, add 1-2 tsp. of oil.
- Add your chopped garlic and chilies to the hot oil.
- After frying the garlic and chilies for a few minutes, add diced onions, and other veggies of your choice. Saute them for 5 minutes.
- Now add 1 tsp. of cornflour to 2 tsp. of water in a separate bowl. This will be used to thicken our gravy of soya chilly.
- After the veggies are perfectly sauteing, add salt and red chilli powder according to the taste.
- Now add all the sauces- soya, chilly and tomato sauce according to the requirement, Keep stirring them until it is perfectly mixed.
- Now add one cup of water to the mixture and boil it for 2-3 minutes.
- After boiling the gravy, add the mixture of cornflour to the gravy to thicken the gravy and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Add the soya chunks to the gravy and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Now boil the noodles. before boiling, add salt and oil in the water.
- After boiling, cool down the noodles by keeping it under the running tap.
- After the gravy is completely cooked and evaporated, add the boiled noodles to the gravy.
- Add some salt if required, otherwise, jump to the next step.
- Mix the gravy and the noodles perfectly.
- Serve the Soyachilli Noodles Dish with YOur Family and Friend.
- Category: Noodles and Soya Chilly
- Method: Moderate Cooking
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Serving Size: 100 g
- Calories: 345
- Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 52g
Keywords: Soya Chilly, Noodles. Soya Chunks. Chinese, Asian, Soya Chilli
Here I made this dish- Soya Chilli noodles. Hope you loved the dish. Comment down how is it, If there is some mistakes then comment down below, we will try to correct it soon, Post Some picture of your “Soya Chilli Noodles”
STAY TUNED !! MANY MORE TO COME!!
Are you hungry for more dishes like Soya Chilli Noodles and want to explore new dishes? Subscribe Mealsndrinks to get the notification of new recipes in your Email inbox so that you are notified first whenever we release new recipes.
You may connect with us on Social Media Platform
Never miss a recipe!!
If you cook this dish, Don’t forget to share your Photo with us.
- Delicious Huaraches Food | Mexican Dish 2020
- Delicious Chicken and Pickle Recipe | Andhra Murgh 2020
- Kadaknath Chicken Recipe 2020
- Famous Afghani Chicken Recipe 2020